#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Wednesday 1 July 2020

The Table Blog.



What I have learned in English.  
Other things I learnt in English. ENGLISH 
I now know how to use Kapwing to trim videos down to the timing I would like and edit them. 

I can also copy and paste YouTube links to use them and make blogs using the blogging site.

I can also make tables and paste them onto my slides as well as changing the colour of the table like this.
How to put docs and sides into English folders. 

How to use this blogging website and upload the things that I have been working on during English.  

Paste pictures onto blogs and change the size of the image so that It fits on the blogging properly, changing the width and height as well as the picture if I wanted too. 
Overall English helps in different ways such as learning how to use different websites and how to change and import tables into blogs or even how to start your own blog so that you can post the things you've been working on and show people your achievements. 



nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment